THE Joint Task Force (JTF) Agila reported that six units of the New People’s Army between July and September.
Captain Mark Anthony Tito, 10th Infantry Division Public Affairs Office chief, identified the units as Regional Committee (SRC) 1, SRC 2, SRC 4, SRC 5, Guerilla Front 18, and the Regional Sentro De Grabidad (RSDG) of the Regional Operations Command (ROC), all under the Southern Mindanao Regional Committee (SMRC).
During the period, the task force also recorded seven encounters that resulted in the death of seven rebels, capture of two and surrender of 50.
This was revealed during the Campaign Progress Review and Assessment for the quarter at the Datu Balunto Hall, Camp General Manuel T Yan Senior in Mawab, Davao De Oro on Wednesday.
The report also said 47 firearms were recovered.
Major. Gen Nolasco A. Mempin, commander of the task force, told the unit: “Always remember that everything we have done is for the safety of the people and the betterment of the communities within our area of responsibility. I encourage everyone to continue contributing to attain our goals with utmost zeal and commitment. Let us maintain our professionalism and dedication to duty as we continue to be loved by the people.”
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat