THE Police Regional Office reported that about P2.448 million in shabu from a suspect during a raid in Purok 14, Crossing Bayabas Ave., Toril this morning.
Based on the report, the subject of the raid, Romil Nadela Quilo, was considered the fifth high value target in the regional level because of his involvement in peddling of prohibited substances.
The report said the suspect was arrested when he sold a sachet of shabu to an agent pretending as buyer. The agent was part of the raiding team composed of members of the police force from the Toril Police Station.
Also seized from him were three bigger sachets which contained 130 grams of substance believed to be shabu, the money used in the operations and other pieces of evidence.
Brig. Gen. Benjamin Silo Jr., PRO director, urged the personnel under him to intensify their peace and security campaign.
Managing Editor at Mindanao Times
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat