THE Police Regional Office reported its team arrested one of the most notorious peddler of illegal drugs in the region during a raid in Purok Binangga, Barangay Tamisan, Mati City, Davao Oriental, on Oct. 1.
The report identified the suspect as Tamil Ramos Dumagotnot.
Members of the team that arrested Dumagotnot were from the Mati City Police Station-Station Drug Enforcement Unit and Regional Intelligence Division – Provincial Intelligence Team RID-PIT), and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) of Davao Oriental.
The team recovered from the suspect three sachets of shabu and the money used in the operation. The illegal substance was valued at P34,000.
The suspect has been detained at the Mati City Police Station as he was to face a criminal complaint for his activities.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat