SHABU was seized from a bus passenger while passing through the AFP-PNP checkpoint in Lasang, Bunawan, on Thursday, Sept. 29 at 11:20 p.m.
Authorities identified the suspect as Dominic Cortes, 41, single, a resident of Gawad Kalinga, Barangay Mahayag of Bunawan.
According to Capt. John Louie Dema-ala, the Task Force Davao spokesperson, they intercepted two sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less 3.65 grams with an estimated street value of P58,400 from Cortes’ possession.
The suspect was immediately turned over to the Bunawan Police Station for proper disposition.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat