THE Police Regional Office has recognized the Davao De Oro Police Provincial Office as the best police provincial office during the 121st Police Service Anniversary held at Camp Sgt. Quintin M Merecido, Buhangin District on Monday.
The police office, headed by Col. Benedicto F. Faco, was chosen from among the provincial police units in the region based on its performances in upholding the Philippine National Police mission in enforcing the law and preventing crimes.
Col. Leonard Luna, former director of the provincial police office, was also awarded as best senior police commissioned officer for administration.
The First Davao de Oro Provincial Mobile Force Company under Lt. Col. Edgardo Bernard, was also awarded as the best mobile force company.
Faco said the award has brought pride and honor to the men and women of the police station as it was also reflective of the strong cooperation among the stakeholders of the province, including its residents.
” The award further guarantees that the PNP personnel DDOPPO puts premium on excellence in its performance to provide the public with the best services,” he said as he commended all those who contributed to make the provincial police office earn the recognition.
During the activity, the revitalized PNP Kasimbayanan was also launched with a theme “Matibay na Ugnayan ng Pulisya at Mamamayan, Tungo sa Pagkakaisa, Kapayapaan, at Kaunlaran.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat