The University of Mindanao held a prayer vigil at its Matina Campus on September 26.
The Prayer/Vigil Walk was the demonstration of UM’s collective solidarity with the families of the victims of hazing as well as to show the university’s utmost disgust and intolerance to these kinds of violent activities.
All classes were excused from 3:00-5:00 pm while regular classes resumed afterwards.
All deans, assistant deans, discipline chairs and program heads were present, while the Office of Student Affairs took the lead for the march which culminated in the University Chapel.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat