LAW ENFORCERS arrested a woman who was allegedly operating an illegal drug den and 10 visitors in Nabunturan, Davao de Oro Saturday.
Aileen Lovitos, chief of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA XI), identified the main suspect as Mhellie Jhim Julva, 42, married and a resident of the place,
Lovitos said that Julva was arrested as she was handing over a gram of shabu to an agent who posed as buyer.
Also arrested during the raid were Jenalyn Baysac, Junry Cavan, Ronibal Edig, Nicodemus Elemino, Ana Marie Ligutom, Leobert Ortega, Ryan Pobadora, Wilfredo Rendon, Jessie Sumayang and Ramil Zabate.
SEized from the place were another four sachets of shabu with 13 grams in weight and valued at P195,000.
Cases for violation of Republic Act 9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, were being prepared against the suspect.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon