THE Social Security System (SSS) wishes to inform the public that its online channels including its website (www.sss.gov.ph), SSS Mobile App, and uSSSap Tayo Portal are now available, August 30, 2022.
SSS’ servers have undergone testing in preparation for the continuation of operations through its Business Recovery Center as operations in its Main Data Center have been affected by the fire that occurred at the UPS Room located on the ground floor of its main office building in Quezon City last Sunday, August 28, 2022.
SSS stakeholders are assured that all member data records were not affected by the incident.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat