Davao Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 30-minute switching power interruption anytime between 1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on August 20, Saturday, affecting customers in the southern part of Davao City. This service disruption will be necessary for the normalization of Dumoy Substation Feeders after AVR Installation.
Specifically affected are customers from Dumoy Substation; Bago Aplaya URC to areas near Phoenix Gas Station-Dumoy to Harvey’s Kambingan, and neighboring areas.
Also affected are customers from URC to Lubogan Cemetery, Toril including Gallera de Oro Subdivision; Kaliraya Homes, Spring Valley Subdivision, JCEP Village, and Purok 2, Bago Gallera; Susana Homes, Bagahai, Brgy. Baliok; and neighboring areas.
Customers from Dumoy Substation to UFC Dumoy and neighboring areas will also be affected by this service disruption.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Safety is of paramount importance to the company and Davao Light reminds the public to always take extra precautions when passing by activity area/s where line repairs and maintenance are being done. Please heed and follow warning signs, especially in areas where personnel operate heavy equipment.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 655-3572 (Panabo), 0917-864-2793 (Globe), or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art