DCWD’s SM Lanang Premier collection center is OPEN on August 19, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM to accept water bill payments despite that this day is declared as special non-working holiday for the Kadayawan Festival celebration. Transacting customers are reminded to follow the mall’s entry and safety regulations and bring a copy of their water bill for faster transaction.
Meanwhile, DCWD’s Matina, Bajada, and Toril offices are closed on said holiday and will resume regular operations on August 22, 2022. All DCWD offices and collection center are closed during weekends.
No due date for water bill payment falls on August 19, 2022.
The DCWD management assures the general public that the operations of its technical departments and 24/7 call center will not be disrupted to ensure continuous water service and offsite customer support. Online water bill payment channels are also available via Landbank iAccess, Link.Biz Portal, and GCash.
For any water service concern, customers may contact DCWD’s Water Patrol emergency hotlines 244-6767, 0927-798-8966, 0925-511-3293 and 0908-441-0653 or chat support in DCWD’s website (www.davao-water.gov.ph) and Facebook page (facebook.com/officialDCWD). (Roanne Michelle M. Devibar)
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon