THE DAVAO City Police Office (DCPO) is still on the hunt for the three detainees who bolted their jail in Sasa Police Station on June 16.
One of the fugitives was identified as Alan Suluan, 22, about 5’5” in height, small built, with a tattoo on the lower portion of the left eye and both arms. He also has a feather tattoo on the left side of his neck.
The other one is Aljun Lulang, 19, 5’2” in height, small built, with a tattoo on his both eyes, right arm, and neck.
The last suspect is Agdokahal Montasi, 18, 5’7” in height, medium built, with a tattoo on the lower portion of his right eye and his neck.
All fugitives were residents of Isla Verde, Barangay 23-C Boulevard, DCPO spokesperson Maj. Teresita Gaspan said.
Gaspan said the three suspects have a pending case for violation of section 5, Article 2 of R.A. 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
During an investigation, the police found out that they cut the round steel bar using an improvised saw. They manage to evade detection since they escaped through the back portion of the detention facility.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning