AUTHORITIES seized more than P25,000 worth of shabu from a bus passenger while attempting to pass through the Lasang checkpoint in Bunawan District on Monday, June 20.
Capt. John Louie Dema-ala, the Task Force Davao spokesperson, identified him as Roberto Uriarte Hayo-a, 39, married, a resident of Purok Marang, Poblacion 6, Buenavista, Agusan Del Norte.
Accordingly, the suspect was on board a public utility bus traveling toward Davao City.
Seized from his possession was a sachet of suspected shabu weighing more or less 1. 60 grams with an estimated street value of P25,600.
The suspect was immediately turned over to Bunawan Police Station for the filing of an appropriate case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy