The City government will assign teams to district health centers as part of the vaccination rollout against COVID-19 next month.
This as the district health centers will be the vaccination sites as those other sites will start to be closed at the end of the month, said Dr. Josephine Villafuerte, vaccination cluster head.
“I-turn over nato siya (vaccination) sa atoang district centers pagkatapos ang atoang vaccination team ibutang sa district offices,” she said, pointing out that those assigned to vaccination haves will be assigned to the centers.
“Mas nearer sa tao (ang vaccination) and masuyod ang mga barangays,” she said, adding that district vaccination will focus on residents of the place. The district health center will be the one to hold barangay vaccinations.
“Ang district health center, sila na maghimo og strategy, unsa nga adlaw ug pila ka adlaw sa isa ka barangay,” she added.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy