By Emmanuel Virgil Albelda April 19, 2022 – THE Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) has enhanced security on the Island Garden City of Samal as an influx of tourists is expected.
Aside from raising the alert on the island city, Ensign Vasit Venturillo, PCG commander in the island city, said personnel of the unit will ensure that all safety and health protocols are followed.
During the Holy Week, Venturillo said, about “70,000 inbound and outbound passengers were monitored and there were no significant maritime incidents.”
He urged both tourists and locals to comply with all protocols, particularly minimum health standards to ensure that they do not cause another surge as the visit the tourist destinations in the island city.
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus