WITH the virtual signing done on May 5, 2021, the actual signing ceremony was held on April 7, 2022 between the PWC of Davao and EDUCLaaS Singapore at the TED Library.
Professor Vicente Antonio V. Pijano, III, Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer of the PWC of Davao says “We at PWC are indeed lucky that we have been able to work with our partnership with Lithan Singapore which has been able to produce this program. This will enable our learners to gain the necessary competence to actually succeed and do well in the place of work”.
Lithan is a Singapore-based digital skills academy that works to transform education for the new digital environment and has engaged over 30,000 learners and 2,000 enterprises across Asia. Adopting a work-based learning pedagogy, Lithan’s hallmark is connecting learners and global companies for apprenticeship opportunities.
Its Competency Learning as Service (CLaaS) platform connects higher education students and institutions, working adults, industry experts, tech vendors, enterprises, and employers for delivering total training and talent solutions aimed to mitigate digital skills gap between emerging and developed economies. PWC Davao has partnered with Lithan Singapore to offer undergraduate programs in BS Entrepreneurship specializing in Digital Business; and BS Information Technology specializing in Software Engineering. These programs are enriched with robust mentorship, international learning experience + paid apprenticeship.
“During the initial year, learners will undergo and become part of what we call the boot camp, wherein they will learn the necessary specific skill set and requirements to be able to participate in the apprenticeship program after their first year.” adds Pijano. “During the second, third and fourth year, the learners will be able to earn enough to pay for their tuition and at the same time, they will have already learned all the new skills that are needed to succeed in their new workplace.”
Ms. Elizabeth San Pedro –Lietz, Chairperson of the PWC Board of Trustees, gave an Inspirational Message, while Dr. James I. Salvador CPCD Head presented The PWC EduClaaS Experience. Mr. Joel Chow, Managing Director of EduClaaS Singapore delivered a message.
Higher education need not be just theoretical and expensive when one invests in a career-oriented, affordable education such as this. Learn more about the program: https://pwc.edu.ph/pwc-cpcd-lithan-program.
To inquire, contact the Admissions Office at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 09311095558 / 09663073298
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid