A TEACHER and a female companion were arrested by the elements of Toril police in a buy-bust operation conducted in Prudential village, Barangay Daliao, at 11:06 p.m. on Monday, April 11.
Maj. Carol Jabagat, the Toril Police Station, commander identified them only by their aliases as Jan, 36, married, and Baby Jane, 38, single, home-based online worker, a resident of Kristina Village.
According to the report of Toril police, the suspects were apprehended after a police poseur buyer purchased a sachet of shabu in exchange for P500.
Police said the shabu seized from their possession was worth P30,000.
For now, the suspects are detained at Toril Police Station’s detention facility for the filing of an appropriate case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act).
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls