DAVAO City Water District’s Matina, Bajada, and Toril offices and SM Lanang Premier collection center are closed on April 14 and 15, 2022 in observance of the Holy Week (Maundy Thursday and Good Friday). Customers are advised that there are no due dates for water bill payments on said holidays.
The regular operations of said offices and collection center will resume on April 18, 2022.
The public is also advised that DCWD’s collection centers in NCCC-VP Mall and Felcris Centrale remain closed until further notice.
The DCWD management assures the general public that the operations of its technical departments and 24/7 call center will not be disrupted to ensure continuous water service and offsite customer support. Online water bill payment channels are also available via Landbank iAccess, Link.BizPortal, and GCash.
For any water service concerns, customers may contact DCWD’s 24-hour call center hotlines at 235-3293, 244-6767, 0927-798-8966, 0925-511-3293 or 0908-441-0653 and chat support in DCWD’s website (www.davao-water.gov.ph) or Facebook page (facebook.com/officialDCWD). (Patrick Jay O. Bautista)
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus