LAW ENFORCERS arrested one of the top persons identified in the watch list on personalities involved in illegal drugs and his two companions in a raid Barangay R. Castillo Agdao Sunday dawn.
Major Jake Goles, commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, said agents immediately handcuffed
Edlino Añana Estillore, 38, single, Laborer, a resident of Brgy Agdao Proper, as he tried to sell a sachet of shabu to one of the agents who posed as buyer. The team also arrested two other residents of the place in Tommy Roma Martinez, 46, single and Anith Pandong Abellameda, 46.
The report said also seized from them were two other sachets containing the same illegal substance with a value P170 and a handgun.
Goles said Estillore was number six in the list of the high value targets for illegal drugs in the region.
Cases were being prepared against them as they were still detained at the police station.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat