CUSTOMERS can now dine with confidence at KFC branches nationwide with all its personnel already fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Aside from earning the distinction of being the first quick-service restaurant (QSR) in the country to have fully vaccinated staff, KFC is also known for implementing stringent health and safety protocols in-store, with its crew being made to regularly wash not just their hands but up to their elbows, similar to what surgeons are doing.
KFC personnel are also receiving flu vaccines annually.
“Our customers are guaranteed a safe and fun experience when they dine in at any KFC branch nationwide to enjoy Colonel’s fried chicken. Our in-store crews are fully vaccinated and well-trained to make sure the customers’ welfare and safety are prioritized as they satisfy their ‘OG’ cravings at all our branches,” KFC Philippines General Manager Jojo Marcelo said.
Customers can check out the list of open KFC stores nearby at https://bit.ly/2022KFCStoreList. In addition, for more convenience, customers may also have their KFC meal for take-out or pick-up.
KFC also offers contactless delivery via 88-887-8888, its website, and app. KFC meals are safely prepared with the crews’ hands properly sanitized, their temperature checked twice a day, the take-out bags safely sealed, and delivery bags sanitized after every delivery.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon