MORE THAN P900,000 worth of shabu were seized from a 47-year-old drug personality in a buy-bust operation conducted along R. Castillo Street, Barangay Lapu-Lapu, Agdao District, at 12:08 a.m. on Saturday, March 26.
Maj. Jake Goles, the Sta. Ana police station chief, identified him as Arnulfo Ferraren Sefuentes, single, jobless, and a resident of Fatima Village, Bajada, Barangay 19-B, this city.
According to Goles, the suspect was arrested after a police poseur buyer purchased a sachet containing a white crystalline substance believed to be shabu in exchange for buy-bust money.
Further recovered from the control and possession of the suspect are three sachets of shabu, P9,500 bogus money, P650 in different bills, driver’s license, and a Samsung keypad phone, along with the P500 buy-bust money.
Goles said that the suspect was a top-four drug personality at the regional Level and was considered a high-valued Individual.
“His arrest will minimize the circulations of illegal drugs in Barangay Lapu-Lapu, Agdao, Davao City,” he added.
According to the report, the total confiscated items weighed 57 grams with an estimated street market value of P912,000.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat