MEMBERS of the Toril Police Station arrested two individuals and seized about P40,000 in shabu in an operation at the Food Terminal Badak, Brgy. Daliao, Toril on Friday.
Major Carol Jabagat, Toril Police Station chief, identified the suspects as Manolito Lao Dacillo, 54, and Mharz Cabo Lafuente, 34, of Purok San Roque, Brgy. Daliao.
Jabagat said the two were arrested as they were trying to sell shabu to an agent.
Recovered from them were a sachet of shabu, a handgun, a vehicle, a bag and other belongings, the blotter bared.
Investigators were still preparing the criminal complaint against them while they were temporarily detained at the police station
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls