MEMBERS of the Toril Police Station arrested two individuals and seized about P40,000 in shabu in an operation at the Food Terminal Badak, Brgy. Daliao, Toril on Friday.
Major Carol Jabagat, Toril Police Station chief, identified the suspects as Manolito Lao Dacillo, 54, and Mharz Cabo Lafuente, 34, of Purok San Roque, Brgy. Daliao.
Jabagat said the two were arrested as they were trying to sell shabu to an agent.
Recovered from them were a sachet of shabu, a handgun, a vehicle, a bag and other belongings, the blotter bared.
Investigators were still preparing the criminal complaint against them while they were temporarily detained at the police station
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art