THE military reported that remains of a former member of the New People’s Army were exhumed Friday in a forested area of Pintoy Hill, Purok Banban, Barangay Lumiad, Paquibato District.
Based on the report, soldiers and members of the police exhumed the remains of Ritchel Daydayan, a former rebel living in Purok 11, Sitio Kibalatong, Brgy Paňalum.
The report added that Daydayan, 35 when he was executed, was a victim of the NPA’s “kangaroo court under the late Leoncio Pitao, commanding officer of Pulang Bagani Command (PBC1) operating in Paquibato,
The community where he a resident informed the law enforcers about his remains, the report added as he was executed nine years ago.
The victim’s wife, Analyn condemned the armed group for his fate.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus