THE military reported that remains of a former member of the New People’s Army were exhumed Friday in a forested area of Pintoy Hill, Purok Banban, Barangay Lumiad, Paquibato District.
Based on the report, soldiers and members of the police exhumed the remains of Ritchel Daydayan, a former rebel living in Purok 11, Sitio Kibalatong, Brgy Paňalum.
The report added that Daydayan, 35 when he was executed, was a victim of the NPA’s “kangaroo court under the late Leoncio Pitao, commanding officer of Pulang Bagani Command (PBC1) operating in Paquibato,
The community where he a resident informed the law enforcers about his remains, the report added as he was executed nine years ago.
The victim’s wife, Analyn condemned the armed group for his fate.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls