THE city government on Monday released an executive order that provides guidelines in election campaign in the city.
Section 2 of Executive Order 10 prohibits political caravans and motorcades, while the next provision also specifies that the city government will not require permits “except to pay regulatory fees that may be required by law or ordinance.”
“Any violation of the foregoing provisions shall constitute non-cooperation of the persons, entities, and is punishable under existing laws, ordinances, rules and regulations,” it added as the order covers until May 8, the day before the day of voting.
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus