THE city government on Monday released an executive order that provides guidelines in election campaign in the city.
Section 2 of Executive Order 10 prohibits political caravans and motorcades, while the next provision also specifies that the city government will not require permits “except to pay regulatory fees that may be required by law or ordinance.”
“Any violation of the foregoing provisions shall constitute non-cooperation of the persons, entities, and is punishable under existing laws, ordinances, rules and regulations,” it added as the order covers until May 8, the day before the day of voting.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls