THE PHILIPPINES’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB), encourages guests with existing travel funds to use them before they expire, to book flights for travel up to one year ahead.
Passengers with Travel Fund may conveniently book flights before its expiry date, by choosing a flight schedule up to one year later. A Travel Fund is the value of CEB bookings stored in a virtual wallet that can be used to pay for any transaction on the CEB website – be it for flights or add-ons, like baggage allowance, travel insurance, preferred seats, meals, and many more.
CEB has an ongoing Juan Love “Sama-summer together” seat sale that offers domestic flights for as low as PHP88 one-way base fare. This sale runs until February 28, 2022, for travel from now until July 31, 2022. Travel Fund is accepted as a form of payment.
Guests planning trips this year – whether solo, or with friends and family – can book flights across the airline’s widest domestic network, which includes destinations such as Bohol, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, and Iloilo, among others.
“Now is the perfect time to book those flights as we continue seeing more destinations ease restrictions – be it for immediate travel to take advantage of flying easy now; or for future trips everyJuan can look forward to as the fund can be used to book flights up to a year out,” said Candice Iyog, Vice President for Marketing & Customer Experience at Cebu Pacific.
Here are the steps on how to use the Travel Fund:
Remember to keep your Travel Fund booking reference on hand.
- Choose your new flight and book as usual. The owner of the Travel Fund must be included in your booking.
- On the payment page, select “Travel Fund” and input the booking reference of the fund you want to use.
CEB continues to offer flexible products that enable its guests to fly easy and safely, such as the CEB Flexi, a flight add-on that allows passengers to voluntarily cancel their flights for free, up to two (2) hours before departure, and store the value of the booking in a Travel Fund. This may be purchased via initial booking for as low as PHP 499.
“We’re glad to have developed this product months ago as we know this remains relevant and beneficial for all those who feel like they still need additional flexibility as the world transitions to COVID becoming endemic,” added Iyog.
On top of this, the airline continues to offer Unlimited Rebooking for everyJuan as it permanently removed change fees in 2020. Fare differences may apply.
Ready for new #CEBTravels this 2022? Fly easy and travel safely by booking those much-awaited trips with your Travel Fund – perfect for flights, seats, meals, and many more add-ons!
CEB operates the widest domestic network in the Philippines covering 31 destinations, on top of its 14 international destinations, spanning Asia and the Middle East.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art