PARTICIPATING artists of the Lunang Mentoring Program opened their art exhibit called “Peri Winkled” last February 12, Saturday, at the ground level of Poblacion Market Central.
The exhibit showcases the visual works of over 40 up-and-coming young artists from the cities of Davao, Panabo, and Tagum, which depict the struggles and triumphs of these challenging times.
Mindanawon artist Kublai Millan, Tagum City Historical and Cultural Center resident artist Victor Augustus Dumaguing, and Davao City National High School Arts and Design coordinator and visual art teacher Jeff Bangot also shared their perspectives on the exhibit’s theme during the opening.
The exhibit, inspired by Veri Peri, Pantone’s 2022 Color of the Year, is open to the public daily until March 12, 2022, from 10 am to 7 pm.
Aside from the exhibit, visitors can also check out a variety of local and imported products from former Aldevinco shops at Poblacion’s second level, and other retail and food pop-up shops on the ground level.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls