PARTICIPATING artists of the Lunang Mentoring Program opened their art exhibit called “Peri Winkled” last February 12, Saturday, at the ground level of Poblacion Market Central.
The exhibit showcases the visual works of over 40 up-and-coming young artists from the cities of Davao, Panabo, and Tagum, which depict the struggles and triumphs of these challenging times.
Mindanawon artist Kublai Millan, Tagum City Historical and Cultural Center resident artist Victor Augustus Dumaguing, and Davao City National High School Arts and Design coordinator and visual art teacher Jeff Bangot also shared their perspectives on the exhibit’s theme during the opening.
The exhibit, inspired by Veri Peri, Pantone’s 2022 Color of the Year, is open to the public daily until March 12, 2022, from 10 am to 7 pm.
Aside from the exhibit, visitors can also check out a variety of local and imported products from former Aldevinco shops at Poblacion’s second level, and other retail and food pop-up shops on the ground level.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon