PARTICIPATING artists of the Lunang Mentoring Program opened their art exhibit called “Peri Winkled” last February 12, Saturday, at the ground level of Poblacion Market Central.
The exhibit showcases the visual works of over 40 up-and-coming young artists from the cities of Davao, Panabo, and Tagum, which depict the struggles and triumphs of these challenging times.
Mindanawon artist Kublai Millan, Tagum City Historical and Cultural Center resident artist Victor Augustus Dumaguing, and Davao City National High School Arts and Design coordinator and visual art teacher Jeff Bangot also shared their perspectives on the exhibit’s theme during the opening.
The exhibit, inspired by Veri Peri, Pantone’s 2022 Color of the Year, is open to the public daily until March 12, 2022, from 10 am to 7 pm.
Aside from the exhibit, visitors can also check out a variety of local and imported products from former Aldevinco shops at Poblacion’s second level, and other retail and food pop-up shops on the ground level.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence