LAW enforcers seized about P20,000 in shabu from a passenger of a van at a checkpoint in Lasang Saturday.
The report said law enforcers supervising the checkpoint arrested Rondy Moluñas Saraza, married, a resident of Purok 9 Panag, New Bataan, Davao de Oro.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, Task Force Davao spokesperson, said Saraza was riding a passenger van and the vehicle stopped at the checkpoint to be inspected, the suspect yielded a sachet of what was believed as the prohibited substance which resulted in his arrest.
The suspect was turned over to the custody of Bunawan Police Station for proper disposition.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid