A FATHER and his two children were found dead inside their rented house at Purok 10-B, Washington St., Barangay 39-D Sunday noon.
Based on the police blotter, the father, Pajarito Aragon, a tricycle driver, committed suicide by stabbing himself.
Investigators, however, have yet to ascertain the cause of death of the children, a nine-year old girl and an eight-year old boy.
A witness found the bodies of the victim as investigators were able to retrieve at the scene two kitchen knives and five pages in suicide note.
Initial investigation result said that the father was depressed after his partner, the mother of the victim left him due misunderstanding.
In a phone interview Monday, Major Theresita Gaspan, Davao City Police Office spokesperson, said investigators have been trying to get the approval of the mother so that the bodies of the children could be subjected to autopsy.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls