A FATHER and his two children were found dead inside their rented house at Purok 10-B, Washington St., Barangay 39-D Sunday noon.
Based on the police blotter, the father, Pajarito Aragon, a tricycle driver, committed suicide by stabbing himself.
Investigators, however, have yet to ascertain the cause of death of the children, a nine-year old girl and an eight-year old boy.
A witness found the bodies of the victim as investigators were able to retrieve at the scene two kitchen knives and five pages in suicide note.
Initial investigation result said that the father was depressed after his partner, the mother of the victim left him due misunderstanding.
In a phone interview Monday, Major Theresita Gaspan, Davao City Police Office spokesperson, said investigators have been trying to get the approval of the mother so that the bodies of the children could be subjected to autopsy.
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment