DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of power interruptions on February 20, Sunday, affecting customers in Catalunan Grande and Bangkal areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate erection and relocation of poles near Diversion Road – Catalunan Grande Road junction.
The first two power interruptions will be for 30 minutes anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.. Specifically affected are customers in some parts of Bangkal from PLDT office to Collado Funeral Homes, including Taal Road, Central Park Bangkal and neighboring areas.
Moreover, a 7-hour power interruption will also be conducted on the same day from 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. affecting customers in some parts of Catalunan Grande along Seminary Road, along Catalunan Grande Road from crossing Diversion Road to Divine Word Missionaries, and neighboring areas. Also affected are customers in some parts of Bangkal along Hope Street from Collado Funeral Homes to Diversion Road, and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 655-3572 (Panabo), 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment