Herzogenaurach, Germany, February 15, 2022 – Global Sports Brand PUMA has expanded its presence in South East Asia and opened its online store PUMA.com for customers in the Philippines.
By opening PUMA.com in the Philippines, the sports company offers all of its products to online shopping fans in the Southeast Asian market.
“eCommerce is simply the easiest way to connect with PUMA fans all around the world. With the launch of this site, PUMA can finally offer interactive online shopping experiences in SEA too. We are very excited about the launch, and we look forward to introducing more exciting concepts and offerings in the Philippines market,” says Sanjay Roy, General Manager of PUMA SEA.
The products are locally picked, packed and shipped directly to customers. Another bonus is that the logistics in this area will open in Spring 2022 and will create hundreds of direct and indirect employments. From cart to checkout to enjoying PUMA products at home is now only a click away in the Philippines.
“Filipinos are such proud, big fans of sports, especially basketball, we even play in slippers on the street! Sport means a lot to our people. Knowing that everyone can order their favorite PUMA products at any time and anywhere soon is pure joy,” said PUMA Philippines Country Manager, Paolo Misa.
To launch PUMA.com, PUMA brought its brand ambassador, LaMelo Ball, to the Philippines fans. Featured at the Tenement Court is LaMelo’s mural, handpicked by LaMelo himself from a mural design competition held in the Philippines. This artwork submitted by winner, William Pototoy, takes inspirations from LaMelo’s “Not from Here” concept.
Stay tuned on ph.PUMA.com for more exclusive seasonal drops featuring key products from highly anticipated collaborations and collections.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art