A PASSENGER was apprehended at the joint PNP-Army checkpoint in Barangay Alejandra Navarro (Lasang), Bunawan District on Feb 15.
The suspect was identified as Loquizence Abarquez Albios, 36, married, and a resident of Purok 6, Sugbongcogon Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental. He allegedly tried to smuggle drugs into Davao City.
According to Capt. John Louie Dema-ala, the spokesperson of Task Force Davao, the suspect was arrested by the authorities at around 8:45 a.m. after inspecting a public utility van.
Intercepted from Albios were two sachets of suspected shabu weighing 3.31 grams with an estimated street value of P52,960.
The suspect was immediately turned over to the Bunawan Police Station for proper disposition.
Share this post:
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence