THE CITY Government has lifted the modified liquor ban effective on Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022.
Executive Order (EO) No. 5 Series of 2022, also known as “An Order Providing For The Lifting Of The Modified Liquor Ban in Davao City,” was signed on Monday, Feb. 14, 2022.
The order providing for the liquor ban modified guidelines as reflected in Executive Order No. 59 Series of 2021 and amended through Executive Order No. 1 series of 2022 has been lifted.
“The prohibition on the serving of liquor in restaurants, bars, videokes, hotels, and all other establishments open to the public is hereby lifted,” EO 5 provides.
However, drinking liquor in parks, roads, streets, alleys, pathways, and similar areas remained prohibited. EO 5 shall take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Feb. 15, 2022.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat