THE CITY Government has lifted the modified liquor ban effective on Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022.
Executive Order (EO) No. 5 Series of 2022, also known as “An Order Providing For The Lifting Of The Modified Liquor Ban in Davao City,” was signed on Monday, Feb. 14, 2022.
The order providing for the liquor ban modified guidelines as reflected in Executive Order No. 59 Series of 2021 and amended through Executive Order No. 1 series of 2022 has been lifted.
“The prohibition on the serving of liquor in restaurants, bars, videokes, hotels, and all other establishments open to the public is hereby lifted,” EO 5 provides.
However, drinking liquor in parks, roads, streets, alleys, pathways, and similar areas remained prohibited. EO 5 shall take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Feb. 15, 2022.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus