THE CITY Government has lifted the modified liquor ban effective on Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022.
Executive Order (EO) No. 5 Series of 2022, also known as “An Order Providing For The Lifting Of The Modified Liquor Ban in Davao City,” was signed on Monday, Feb. 14, 2022.
The order providing for the liquor ban modified guidelines as reflected in Executive Order No. 59 Series of 2021 and amended through Executive Order No. 1 series of 2022 has been lifted.
“The prohibition on the serving of liquor in restaurants, bars, videokes, hotels, and all other establishments open to the public is hereby lifted,” EO 5 provides.
However, drinking liquor in parks, roads, streets, alleys, pathways, and similar areas remained prohibited. EO 5 shall take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Feb. 15, 2022.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls