EARLIER today, Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC) / SM Supermalls joined Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) for the Turnover Ceremony for Davao Doctors Care Center at SM City Davao.
The Davao Doctors Care Centers are fulfillment healthcare centers offering integrated healthcare services such as Consultation, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, and Laboratory located in various strategic parts of the city. In essence, bringing the Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) brand of care closer to the community.
DDH will be opening two new care centers in #SMCityDavao and #SMLanangPremier in July and August 2022 respectively.
Present in the event is Mr. Celso Bernard G. Lopez (DDH President & CEO), Ms. Mirasol B. Tiu (DDH- Chief Operations Officer), Dr. Ronald P. Tangente (DDH Medical Director), Engr. Jonathan Nick D. Santos (SCMC -Regional Operations Manager, Mindanao 2) and Oliver John R. Tiu (SCMC- VP for Operations in Mindanao.
The event is also attended by DDH and SCMC’s Division Heads and Executives.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls