EARLIER today, Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC) / SM Supermalls joined Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) for the Turnover Ceremony for Davao Doctors Care Center at SM City Davao.
The Davao Doctors Care Centers are fulfillment healthcare centers offering integrated healthcare services such as Consultation, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, and Laboratory located in various strategic parts of the city. In essence, bringing the Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) brand of care closer to the community.
DDH will be opening two new care centers in #SMCityDavao and #SMLanangPremier in July and August 2022 respectively.
Present in the event is Mr. Celso Bernard G. Lopez (DDH President & CEO), Ms. Mirasol B. Tiu (DDH- Chief Operations Officer), Dr. Ronald P. Tangente (DDH Medical Director), Engr. Jonathan Nick D. Santos (SCMC -Regional Operations Manager, Mindanao 2) and Oliver John R. Tiu (SCMC- VP for Operations in Mindanao.
The event is also attended by DDH and SCMC’s Division Heads and Executives.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art