EARLIER today, Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC) / SM Supermalls joined Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) for the Turnover Ceremony for Davao Doctors Care Center at SM City Davao.
The Davao Doctors Care Centers are fulfillment healthcare centers offering integrated healthcare services such as Consultation, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, and Laboratory located in various strategic parts of the city. In essence, bringing the Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) brand of care closer to the community.
DDH will be opening two new care centers in #SMCityDavao and #SMLanangPremier in July and August 2022 respectively.
Present in the event is Mr. Celso Bernard G. Lopez (DDH President & CEO), Ms. Mirasol B. Tiu (DDH- Chief Operations Officer), Dr. Ronald P. Tangente (DDH Medical Director), Engr. Jonathan Nick D. Santos (SCMC -Regional Operations Manager, Mindanao 2) and Oliver John R. Tiu (SCMC- VP for Operations in Mindanao.
The event is also attended by DDH and SCMC’s Division Heads and Executives.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus