EARLIER today, Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC) / SM Supermalls joined Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) for the Turnover Ceremony for Davao Doctors Care Center at SM City Davao.
The Davao Doctors Care Centers are fulfillment healthcare centers offering integrated healthcare services such as Consultation, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, and Laboratory located in various strategic parts of the city. In essence, bringing the Davao Doctors Hospital (DDH) brand of care closer to the community.
DDH will be opening two new care centers in #SMCityDavao and #SMLanangPremier in July and August 2022 respectively.
Present in the event is Mr. Celso Bernard G. Lopez (DDH President & CEO), Ms. Mirasol B. Tiu (DDH- Chief Operations Officer), Dr. Ronald P. Tangente (DDH Medical Director), Engr. Jonathan Nick D. Santos (SCMC -Regional Operations Manager, Mindanao 2) and Oliver John R. Tiu (SCMC- VP for Operations in Mindanao.
The event is also attended by DDH and SCMC’s Division Heads and Executives.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC