LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man after about P30,000 in shabu was seized from him at the checkpoint in Barangay Lasang, Calinan, Sunday.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, Task Force Davao spokesperson, said Seigfred Monroy Padilla of Zone 3, Purok Ilang-Ilang, Visayas Village, Tagum City yielded the illegal substance as he and other passengers of a van were being inspected.
Task Force Davao Commander Darren E. Comia reminded the public that those behind the proliferation of illegal drugs must be put in jail.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls