LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man after about P30,000 in shabu was seized from him at the checkpoint in Barangay Lasang, Calinan, Sunday.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, Task Force Davao spokesperson, said Seigfred Monroy Padilla of Zone 3, Purok Ilang-Ilang, Visayas Village, Tagum City yielded the illegal substance as he and other passengers of a van were being inspected.
Task Force Davao Commander Darren E. Comia reminded the public that those behind the proliferation of illegal drugs must be put in jail.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art