LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man after about P30,000 in shabu was seized from him at the checkpoint in Barangay Lasang, Calinan, Sunday.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, Task Force Davao spokesperson, said Seigfred Monroy Padilla of Zone 3, Purok Ilang-Ilang, Visayas Village, Tagum City yielded the illegal substance as he and other passengers of a van were being inspected.
Task Force Davao Commander Darren E. Comia reminded the public that those behind the proliferation of illegal drugs must be put in jail.
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus