LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man after about P30,000 in shabu was seized from him at the checkpoint in Barangay Lasang, Calinan, Sunday.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, Task Force Davao spokesperson, said Seigfred Monroy Padilla of Zone 3, Purok Ilang-Ilang, Visayas Village, Tagum City yielded the illegal substance as he and other passengers of a van were being inspected.
Task Force Davao Commander Darren E. Comia reminded the public that those behind the proliferation of illegal drugs must be put in jail.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC