LAW ENFORCERS arrested two individuals on Saturday for illegal substances in two separate instances.
Based on reports, those arrested were Peter Paul T Parista, 32, single, of Barangay Mantibugao Alae, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon; and, Bernard John A. Batulan, single, of Dacudao Village, Toril District.
The report stated that Paristawas driving a prime mover when he was flagged by the team of Task Force Davao and the Davao City Police Office.
Based on the report, Parista yielded a sachet of white substance which law enforcers believed was shabu with an estimated value of P4,000. He also yielded other drug paraphernalia, the report added.
He was then brought to the Calinan Police Station as the case against him was still being prepared.
Batulan, on the other hand, was collared when the inspection team at the checkpoint in Toril found a bundle of marijuana valued at P3,000 inside the bag he was carrying.
Captain John Dema-ala, Task Force Davao-Civil Military Operations officer, said Batulan’s arrest was a result of the intensified implementation of measures against illegal substances.
The suspect was then turned over to the Toril Police Station which was tasked to prepare the case against him.
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment