LAW ENFORCERS arrested two individuals on Saturday for illegal substances in two separate instances.
Based on reports, those arrested were Peter Paul T Parista, 32, single, of Barangay Mantibugao Alae, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon; and, Bernard John A. Batulan, single, of Dacudao Village, Toril District.
The report stated that Paristawas driving a prime mover when he was flagged by the team of Task Force Davao and the Davao City Police Office.
Based on the report, Parista yielded a sachet of white substance which law enforcers believed was shabu with an estimated value of P4,000. He also yielded other drug paraphernalia, the report added.
He was then brought to the Calinan Police Station as the case against him was still being prepared.
Batulan, on the other hand, was collared when the inspection team at the checkpoint in Toril found a bundle of marijuana valued at P3,000 inside the bag he was carrying.
Captain John Dema-ala, Task Force Davao-Civil Military Operations officer, said Batulan’s arrest was a result of the intensified implementation of measures against illegal substances.
The suspect was then turned over to the Toril Police Station which was tasked to prepare the case against him.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls