AS PART of the celebration of the 26th National Autism Consciousness Week 2022, SM Lanang Premier and SM City Davao participated in the virtual autism-sensitivity training conducted on January 28.
The training, which was part of the 26th National Autism Consciousness Week celebration carrying the theme, “Nurturing Public-Private Alliances towards Autism – OK Philippines,” was hosted by the Autism Society Philippines (ASP) Davao in partnership with SM Supermalls.
The training provided an opportunity for customer service relations officers and tenants of SM Lanang Premier and SM City Davao to learn better ways to understand, respond, and deal with persons with autism as frontliners of the malls.
It also highlights the uniqueness of persons living with Autism Spectrum Disorder and how SM Supermalls can help provide and promote a safer environment for them where they can feel valued.
SM Supermalls nationwide have been long-time supporters and partners of ASP, a non-profit organization that is working towards an environment that empowers persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder to develop their fullest potentials to become self-reliant, independent, productive, and socially accepted members of an Autism-OK Philippines.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat