AS PART of the celebration of the 26th National Autism Consciousness Week 2022, SM Lanang Premier and SM City Davao participated in the virtual autism-sensitivity training conducted on January 28.
The training, which was part of the 26th National Autism Consciousness Week celebration carrying the theme, “Nurturing Public-Private Alliances towards Autism – OK Philippines,” was hosted by the Autism Society Philippines (ASP) Davao in partnership with SM Supermalls.
The training provided an opportunity for customer service relations officers and tenants of SM Lanang Premier and SM City Davao to learn better ways to understand, respond, and deal with persons with autism as frontliners of the malls.
It also highlights the uniqueness of persons living with Autism Spectrum Disorder and how SM Supermalls can help provide and promote a safer environment for them where they can feel valued.
SM Supermalls nationwide have been long-time supporters and partners of ASP, a non-profit organization that is working towards an environment that empowers persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder to develop their fullest potentials to become self-reliant, independent, productive, and socially accepted members of an Autism-OK Philippines.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead