LOVE is usually the reason why two people make plans for a wedding, which is also the reason the plans include a whole entourage walking down the aisles with the bride and groom. This means that the bride and groom and members of the entourage will be needing gowns for the ladies and suites for the gentlemen.
It is indeed a blessing that Cristina Ybanez-Yip came up with a shop which has gowns and suits needed by a wedding entourage from the bride and groom to the flower girls, the bridesmaids, the ring bearer and even for the sponsors and guests.
It is no wonder that Love & Styles Bridal Shop has opened a branch in Tagum City on December 02, 2021, anticipating the many events happening during the Christmas season and the months following the New Year which will be filled with festive occasions that will bring customers to Love & Styles.
Bridal and debut gowns, formal evening and party dresses, kids’ formal suits are available for rent or sale, handpicked by founder Cristina Yip. Branches are in Davao City, Digos City and now at Shop 31, 2nd Floor in Gaisano Mall of Tagum.
Love and Styles Ateneo De Davao Branch is open from Monday to Sunday from 10:00 AM to 7:00PM. Its main store is located at the 2nd Floor of Victoria Plaza in Davao City. Love & Styles is also found in Hong Kong where Cristina Yip resides with her husband Horace.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon