LAW ENFORCERS arrested two individuals after the latter yielded a sachet of what was suspected as marijuana on Monday at the checkpoint in Barangay Lacson, Calinan.
Those arrested were Angelito P. Ba, 33, single, resident of Brgy Lamanan, Calinan; and, Raul E. Lopina, 26, single, a resident of Brgy San Juan, Gingoog City, Misamis Oriental. The two were riding a pickup on their way to Mintal. SEized from them were about 2.44 grams in marijuana with a value of P1,220.
Col. Darren Comia, Task Force Davao commander, said the arrest of the two was a result of the intensified campaign against criminality.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC