LAW ENFORCERS arrested two individuals after the latter yielded a sachet of what was suspected as marijuana on Monday at the checkpoint in Barangay Lacson, Calinan.
Those arrested were Angelito P. Ba, 33, single, resident of Brgy Lamanan, Calinan; and, Raul E. Lopina, 26, single, a resident of Brgy San Juan, Gingoog City, Misamis Oriental. The two were riding a pickup on their way to Mintal. SEized from them were about 2.44 grams in marijuana with a value of P1,220.
Col. Darren Comia, Task Force Davao commander, said the arrest of the two was a result of the intensified campaign against criminality.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls