THE LOCAL government will be opening three more COVID-19 Cluster Clinics (CCC) to further strengthen its response to the pandemic,
Based on the report from COVID-19 Task Force, the second cluster clinic will cater TO the areas of Tugbok, Calinan, and Baguio, while the third cluster clinic will serve the people in Marilog.
Last year, the city launched the first cluster clinic located at Doña Vicenta Village Bajada.
A fourth cluster clinic will also serve the people in Sasa and Bunawan.
The three additional cluster clinics are set to open in this first quarter. They will function 24/7 to cater to the COVID 19-related needs of the Davaoeños.
The main features of the CCC include free contact tracing, consultation and medicine, swab test, quarantine or isolation, transportation, and food for suspected, probable, or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
The CCC also utilizes telemedicine for people to consult and communicate with doctors on COVID-related matters in the safety of their homes.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls