THE LOCAL government will be opening three more COVID-19 Cluster Clinics (CCC) to further strengthen its response to the pandemic,
Based on the report from COVID-19 Task Force, the second cluster clinic will cater TO the areas of Tugbok, Calinan, and Baguio, while the third cluster clinic will serve the people in Marilog.
Last year, the city launched the first cluster clinic located at Doña Vicenta Village Bajada.
A fourth cluster clinic will also serve the people in Sasa and Bunawan.
The three additional cluster clinics are set to open in this first quarter. They will function 24/7 to cater to the COVID 19-related needs of the Davaoeños.
The main features of the CCC include free contact tracing, consultation and medicine, swab test, quarantine or isolation, transportation, and food for suspected, probable, or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
The CCC also utilizes telemedicine for people to consult and communicate with doctors on COVID-related matters in the safety of their homes.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC