THE LOCAL government will be opening three more COVID-19 Cluster Clinics (CCC) to further strengthen its response to the pandemic,
Based on the report from COVID-19 Task Force, the second cluster clinic will cater TO the areas of Tugbok, Calinan, and Baguio, while the third cluster clinic will serve the people in Marilog.
Last year, the city launched the first cluster clinic located at Doña Vicenta Village Bajada.
A fourth cluster clinic will also serve the people in Sasa and Bunawan.
The three additional cluster clinics are set to open in this first quarter. They will function 24/7 to cater to the COVID 19-related needs of the Davaoeños.
The main features of the CCC include free contact tracing, consultation and medicine, swab test, quarantine or isolation, transportation, and food for suspected, probable, or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
The CCC also utilizes telemedicine for people to consult and communicate with doctors on COVID-related matters in the safety of their homes.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art