TWENTY residential houses were razed at Pag Asa St. SIR phase 1, Brgy Bucana at 9:32 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 15.
Senior Fire Officer 4 Tamil Gillado, the Intelligence and Investigation chief of the Bureau of Fire and Protection (BFP), said the fire started at the house of Grace Bantayan Macuto.
Gillado, said it then escalated to 19 other houses that were made of light materials.
Immediately, the BFP firefighters responded to the fire scene.
Based on the investigation of the bureau of fire, electrical ignition was the cause of fire (Q, unsa ni?) No one was reported injured during the fire.
The estimated cost of damage is P200,000.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy