THE newly-opened drive-through vaccination site at the Crocodile Park served 338 clients on its first day on Tuesday.
Dr. Michelle Schlosser said the is open to serve more clients as she lauded the personnel supervising the vaccination rollout. “We will serve as much as we can, just like in the Peoples Park where we catered as much as 3,000 plus a day,” Schlosser said, although she reiterated that tricycles and trisikdas are not allowed for safety purposes.
Among those allowed line up are motorcycles as vehicles are allowed to use the length of Carlos P. Garcia Highway (Diversion Road). Cars, jeepneys and taxicabs are also allowed to join the vehicle line.
The site provides booster shots to A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 priority groups including those 18 years old. Clients are just required to bring their vaccination card, SafeDavao Quick Response Code, a valid identification card and pen.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat