AS part of our efforts to keep our clients and personnel safe, our branches in NCR will close by 3:00 pm starting Monday, January 10, 2022.
Additionally, NCR branches will not be open for Saturday banking starting Saturday, January 15, 2022.
Our clients’ safety is very important to us. Our safety protocols in the branches remain intact and our employees are vaccinated. They also go through regular Antigen testing to ensure a safe workplace scenario.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months