The state of COVID-19 in the country will be tackled today during the Vax to the Max Town Hall Meeting organized by Go Negosyo.
Held via Zoom starting at 9:00 a.m., the Town Hall Meeting aims to address concerns the growing number of COVID-19 cases in the country and how the government plans to deal with the matter. A discussion on preparing for the Omicron and Dela variant of the virus is also set to happen.
The meeting will be spearheaded by Presidential Adviser for Entrepreneurship and
Go Negosyo founder Joey Concepcion and Metro Manila Development Authority Chairman Benhur Abalos.
“As we welcome the new year, it’s best to be prepared of what’s ahead of us. This event by Go Negosyo hopes to inform and educate the public about our state and encourage everyone to vax to the max and get their boosters as soon as possible,” Concepcion said.
Health Secretary Francisco Duque III, Vaccine Czar and National Task Force against COVID 19 Chief Implementer Secretary Carlito Galvez Jr., and Vaccine Expert Panel Member Dr. Rontgene Solante are also expected to attend the meeting.
Fellows from OCTA Research Group, led by Fr. Nicanor Austriaco and Dr. Guido David, are expected to tackle what to expect and what to do amid the rise in COVID-19 cases and the existence of the Omicron variant in the country.
The panel will also entertain questions from media and representatives of various sectors. Interested participants can join by going to this link: bit.ly/GNTownHall
Concepcion recently expressed full support for the MMDA’s decision to limit the movement of unvaccinated individuals in Metro Manila to protect them against COVID-19.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls