LAW ENFORCERS arrested three individuals and seized about P2.3 million in shabu during an operation in Bankerohan Wednesday midnight.
Major Carol Jabagat, Ecoland Police Station chief, identified the suspects as Zenas Teves Magallanes, 33, single, self-employed, of Bankerohan; Leo Abad Daan, 39, married, driver, of Brgy. 9-A; and, Luhel Alindajao Gaid, 41, jobless, also of Bankerohan.
The police report said the three were collared when they allegedly turned over to a police agent posing as buyer seven sachets of shabu with an estimated value of P2 million Also seized from them were a bag, a cellular phone and the money used in the operations.
Jabagat said the result of the operation would be a huge blow on those peddling illegal drugs in the area because the suspects were considered as street-level targets.
Criminal complaints were still being prepared against the suspects as of press time as they were still being detained at the police station.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon