LAW ENFORCERS arrested three individuals and seized about P2.3 million in shabu during an operation in Bankerohan Wednesday midnight.
Major Carol Jabagat, Ecoland Police Station chief, identified the suspects as Zenas Teves Magallanes, 33, single, self-employed, of Bankerohan; Leo Abad Daan, 39, married, driver, of Brgy. 9-A; and, Luhel Alindajao Gaid, 41, jobless, also of Bankerohan.
The police report said the three were collared when they allegedly turned over to a police agent posing as buyer seven sachets of shabu with an estimated value of P2 million Also seized from them were a bag, a cellular phone and the money used in the operations.
Jabagat said the result of the operation would be a huge blow on those peddling illegal drugs in the area because the suspects were considered as street-level targets.
Criminal complaints were still being prepared against the suspects as of press time as they were still being detained at the police station.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus