THE Philippines is very rich in the gift giving tradition. Filipinos love to give gifts because of their warm nature, and consider this an expression of love. Giving a gift to someone we care about allows us to communicate our feelings and appreciation for them.
This Christmas, bring the heritage, artistry, and taste of Philippines to family and friends with Regalo from Kultura.
Kultura has curated artisanal gift sets for everyone. This includes Regalo para sa Pamilya at Tahanan for the home and family members, and Regalo para sa Barkada at Katrabaho for colleagues and friends.
Give a taste of the Philippines by creating your own Regalo para sa Pinoy Foodie, and Regalo para sa Coffee Lover at Chocoholic with award winning artisanal chocolates . . . gourmet coffee blends . . . and healthy snacks made from local fruits and vegetables
Gifts of wellness from our fields and forests – coconuts, rice, and nuts are not only delicious and nutritious – but make us happy and healthy.
Shop from home with Kultura’s Regalo Catalog! Check out our catalog here https://bit.ly/RegaloByKultura2021 and simply contact our personal shoppers to order.
The Regalo Collection is available at Kultura Stores. You can also shop thru Kultura’s Website: http://www.kulturafilipino.com or thru Call to Deliver 0917-5174096 / 0967-6093407. Kultura ships here and abroad.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat