WITH THE cases of COVID-19 continuing to go down, there is zero barangay classified as critical risk as the city heads for the Christmas week.
This was based on the barangay classification matrix from the same period. Only
- Hizon Sr. was placed under high risk barangay. Moderate risk barangays only included two: 16-B in Poblacion and Lubogan in Toril District.
Also for moderate risk barangays in close proximity to high risk barangays are:
- Angliongto, Sr.
Meanwhile, Mayor Sara Duterte reminded Davaoeños to continue to observe the basic health protocols like wearing of face mask, social distancing, and frequent hand washing of hands and avoid crowded places to keep themselves from being infected with the virus especially in this yuletide season.
Based on the record of the Department of Health Davao Region, as of December 16, the city has 79 active cases with a total of 53,869 cases and 52,002 recoveries.There was no reported death during this period.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon