THE Stipendum Hungarycum online application system for the 2022/2023 academic year is now open.
Based on a bilateral agreement, each year Hungary provides the opportunity for 35 new students from the Philippines to study for free in one of the 30 participating Hungarian universities full degree programs. Students can browse from 500+ courses spanning from medicine to engineering, as well us water technology to agriculture, all in English language. Hungarian diplomas are accepted in all EU countries and beyond.
STIPENDIUM HUNGARICUM SCHOLARSHIPS
|AVAILABLE STUDY MODES AND SCHOLARSHIP TYPES||LENGTH OF SCHOLARSHIP PERIOD||AVAILABLE STUDY FIELDS||AVAILABLE LANGUAGES|
|2 – 4 years||· Agriculture and Sustainable Development
· Water Managment Engineering and Hydrology
· Architecture and Protection of Cultural Heritage
· Natural Sciences and Environmental Studies
|English or Hungarian|
|1.5 – 2 years|
|4 years||· Any academic fields||English|
This is a free life changing event which should not be missed.
The deadline for applications is 15th of January, 2022. The new call for applications are available on www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
Those interested can find further details in the attached brochure and to know more about the possibilities visit the website:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Embassy of Hungary in Manila.
Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HunEmbassy.Manila/
Our website: https://manila.mfa.gov.hu/eng
Deputy Chief of Mission
Embassy of Hungary – Manila
tel/fax: +63 2 810 9186
mobile: +63 917 685 1601
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid