THREE alleged illegal drug suspects were arrested after they were caught with shabu at the Sirawan checkpoint in Toril District on Monday morning.
Capt. John Dema-ala, the Task Force Davao spokesperson, identified them as Fahadain A Mlah, 21, a resident of Bulaong North, General Santos City; Abdulsalam U Daud, 32, and a resident of Digal Buluan, Maguindanao; and alias Baby, 17, a resident of Maguindanao Cotabato.
They were on board a gray Toyota Hi-Ace van with plate number LAA 6982, traveling toward Davao City. Intercepted from their possessions was a sachet of suspected shabu weighing around 0.6 grams with an estimated street value of P9,600.
Colonel Darren E. Comia, the Task Force Davao commander, said the accomplishment is a reflection of the security sector’s efforts in sustaining the peace and order for every Davaoeños.
The commander has assured the public that Task Force Davao, together with its security counterparts, will aim to make the holiday season safe. The suspects and evidence, meanwhile, were immediately turned over to the Toril Police Station for proper disposition.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls