THREE alleged illegal drug suspects were arrested after they were caught with shabu at the Sirawan checkpoint in Toril District on Monday morning.
Capt. John Dema-ala, the Task Force Davao spokesperson, identified them as Fahadain A Mlah, 21, a resident of Bulaong North, General Santos City; Abdulsalam U Daud, 32, and a resident of Digal Buluan, Maguindanao; and alias Baby, 17, a resident of Maguindanao Cotabato.
They were on board a gray Toyota Hi-Ace van with plate number LAA 6982, traveling toward Davao City. Intercepted from their possessions was a sachet of suspected shabu weighing around 0.6 grams with an estimated street value of P9,600.
Colonel Darren E. Comia, the Task Force Davao commander, said the accomplishment is a reflection of the security sector’s efforts in sustaining the peace and order for every Davaoeños.
The commander has assured the public that Task Force Davao, together with its security counterparts, will aim to make the holiday season safe. The suspects and evidence, meanwhile, were immediately turned over to the Toril Police Station for proper disposition.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art