LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man on a taxicab when he allegedly yielded two sachets of shabu at the checkpoint in Sirawan Monday night.
Based on the report, Krishan Andru M. Mamaril was collared when he and the vehicle he was riding were inspected and yielded the prohibited drugs. Mamaril, 29, was from Malalag, Davao del Sur.
The report said law enforcers supervising the decided to thoroughly inspect the vehicle and the people inside after they noticed the “suspicious movements” of Mamaril.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC