LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man on a taxicab when he allegedly yielded two sachets of shabu at the checkpoint in Sirawan Monday night.
Based on the report, Krishan Andru M. Mamaril was collared when he and the vehicle he was riding were inspected and yielded the prohibited drugs. Mamaril, 29, was from Malalag, Davao del Sur.
The report said law enforcers supervising the decided to thoroughly inspect the vehicle and the people inside after they noticed the “suspicious movements” of Mamaril.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat