LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man on a taxicab when he allegedly yielded two sachets of shabu at the checkpoint in Sirawan Monday night.
Based on the report, Krishan Andru M. Mamaril was collared when he and the vehicle he was riding were inspected and yielded the prohibited drugs. Mamaril, 29, was from Malalag, Davao del Sur.
The report said law enforcers supervising the decided to thoroughly inspect the vehicle and the people inside after they noticed the “suspicious movements” of Mamaril.
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus