THIS year’s SM’s Bears of Joy is extra close to everyone’s hearts — the hobbies that almost all pursue during quarantine period.
As fun way to reminisce lockdown memories, SM Cares, SM Supermalls, and Toy Kingdom introduce 2021 Bears of Joy that feature the most common interests and hobbies that many Filipinos took up significantly this pandemic.
The collection include Cookie the Baker, Sunny the Plant Lover, Cammy the Vlogger, and Journey the Biker. All are inspired by activities that spark joy and hope amid these trying times.
No wonder it is a must gift this Christmas season.
For every pair of bear plushies, shoppers can gift it to their loved ones and share as well to children in need. The plushies, priced at P250 per pair, is available at the ground level of SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier.
The SM Bears of Joy is a charity project of SM Cares, SM Supermalls, and Toy Kingdom that aims to bring delight to children this Christmas season.
“The unwavering participation and support of SM customers have impacted the lives of countless children in need. We hope to continue seeing that in the years to come,” says Joaquin San Agustin, Senior Vice President of SM Supermalls.
For more updates, visit the official Facebook page of SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC