LAW ENFORCERS arrested a call center agent during an operation against illegal drugs in in Buhangin District Friday morning.
Major Robel Saavedra, Mandug Police Station acting commander, identified the suspect as John Nick Enriquez Alfar, 25, of Maa.
Saavedra said Alfar, a street level target, yielded about P3,500 in shabu which was submitted to the City Forensic Unit XI for laboratory examination. Also seized from him were cellular phone and the marked money used in the operation.
The suspect is set to face a criminal case for his alleged activity.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls